Federal Student Aid provides training materials that can be used to conduct professional development workshops for counselors and mentors. The training materials include up-to-date information regarding federal student aid programs, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, and applying for financial aid.
To find training materials that can be used to conduct professional development workshops for counselors and mentors, visit our Search Tools and Resources page.
Additional resources, such as webinars, online courses, training materials, and self-study guides for counselors, mentors, and financial aid administrators, are available from the following organizations:
- American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- National College Access Network (NCAN)
- National Council for Community and Education Partnerships (NCCEP)
Note: Some of the materials and trainings from the organizations listed may have a fee.